CMake and xml output

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu May 5 21:55:13 CEST 2011

On Monday 02 May 2011, Torgny Nyblom wrote:
> On Sunday 01 May 2011 20.58.11 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > Seems I was missinformed/missunderstod :)

> > > Are there any examples of what this cronjob run for command?
> >
> > This is the documentation we currently have:
> > http://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake/DashboardBuilds
> >
> > There it is documented for nightly builds, i.e. once per day, for
> > continous builds I can send you something tomorrow.
>
> Please do.

Here it comes.
This script runs for 12 hours, and updates, then builds and tests if
necessary, then waits 2 minutes, then starts again.

> > Let me know if something is wrong, missing, etc.
>
> I'm currently trying to get the nightly script working and will update the
> page with the changes I find, most notably the svn -> gti move I guess.

> > > Does it have IRC notification capabilities?
> >
> > No.
>
> Then this might be a good candidate for a patch :)

Yes :-)

> > > In the project view.
> >
> > Can you post the link please ?
>
> http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=kdepim

or here:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=CMake

This is all for one project.

If you click for one of the hosts on the "Pass" tests, and on the following
page on a test name, you get this view where you see all results of this test
for this day from all machines:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/testSummary.php?project=1&name=Example&date=2011-05-05

What would you like to see ?