extra-cmake-modules populated

Michael Jansen info at michael-jansen.biz
Wed Jun 29 16:11:26 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 29 June 2011 09:28:35 Allen Winter wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I copied the current kdelibs/cmake into extra-cmake-modules.
> History should be retained.
>
> So now we need to start hacking away.
>
> Raphael, would it be possible to put your tables into a plain-ordinary-text
> file in the repo? If not too much trouble.

Question: I was about to commit a new FindFFmpeg.cmake version after testing
it successfully against libstreamanalyzer and kdemultimedia. Where should i
commit? Into kdelibs or the new module?

Should we announce work is done in the new module and as long as the kdelibs
dir exists we sometimes copy stuff over? Or is there someone with enough git
fu who is able to merge between them to keep them in sync (i know there is a
way but don't ask me how.)

Or will the old dir be depopulated soon?

Mike