FindNepomuk.cmake

Michael Jansen info at michael-jansen.biz
Sun Jun 26 19:29:10 CEST 2011

Hi

A short question. I just found out that kdenlive does not compile for me
because it failed to add the SOPRANO_INCLUDE_DIR to it's build-system. The
dependency was acquired indirect over using nepomuk.

FindNepomuk checks for Soprano but does add nothing of it to it's
NEPOMUK_<XYZ>_LIBRARIES vars and a NEPOMUK_INCLUDE_DIRS var does not exist. So
my question is:

Is the correct solution to add the soprano libs/includes to the
NEPOMUK_*_LIBRARIES / INCLUDE_DIRS so a user of nepomuk is relieved of having
to know nepomuks dependecies. Or must i fix kdenlives CMakeLists.txt to add
the SOPRANO_INCLUDE_DIR (which it does not check explicit for).

It seems btw that kdenlive does not need to add the soprano libraries explicit
here. Most likely because it does not use any Soprano stuff in its own code.
The linker most likely is able to pickup the dependency from the nepomuk libs
ldd info (forgot how that is called). So in this use case the soprano libs are
not required for explicit linking (or so it seems). The include dir is.

Mike