Superbuild ready for first tests

Sune Vuorela sune at debian.org
Mon Jun 20 23:03:21 CEST 2011

On Monday 20 June 2011 18:45:45 Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> I guess I should post this now to kde-packagers.
> Sune, did you already give it a try ?

I just did. It doesn't work.

I created a small cmake file for kdeedu, because I have only kdelibs 4.6.3 on
this machine, and kdegraphics requires master.

sb_add_project(LibKdeEdu     GIT_REPOSITORY git://anongit.kde.org/libkdeedu )
sb_add_project(KHangMan    GIT_REPOSITORY git://anongit.kde.org/khangman
DEPENDS LibKdeEdu )

superbuild/kdeedu$ mkdir build
superbuild/kdeedu$ cd build
superbuild/kdeedu/build$ cmake .. -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr && make
DESTDIR=../dest

....lots of output...

-- Install configuration: "RelWithDebInfo"
-- Installing: ../dest/usr/lib/cmake/libkdeedu/LibKdeEduConfig.cmake
-- Installing: ../dest/usr/lib/cmake/libkdeedu/LibKdeEduTargets.cmake
-- Installing: ../dest/usr/lib/cmake/libkdeedu/LibKdeEduTargets-
relwithdebinfo.cmake

....more output...

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:9 (find_package):
  Could not find module FindLibKdeEdu.cmake or a configuration file for
  package LibKdeEdu.

  Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindLibKdeEdu.cmake or set LibKdeEdu_DIR
  to the directory containing a CMake configuration file for LibKdeEdu.  The
  file will have one of the following names:

    LibKdeEduConfig.cmake
    libkdeedu-config.cmake

Or maybe I'm doing something wrong ?

/Sune
--
I cannot debug a Internet site, how does it work?

The point is that from the panel within Word you either should send the
submenu on the bus, or should never insert a shell for uninstalling a
operating system.