FindMySQLAmarok.cmake and kdelibs FindMySQL.cmake

Michael Jansen info at michael-jansen.biz
Sun Jun 5 22:45:50 CEST 2011

Hi

I couldn't get amarok to compile because it found mysql and on compilation
couldn't link to the mysql embedded lib. I initially thought mysql_config
would return the wrong path to the lib and started to patch
FindMySQLAmarok.cmake to verify the results from mysql_config.

To make my life easier i just copied over FindMySQL.cmake from kdelibs. That
one immediately complained that mysql embedded was not installed. And exactly
that, even if mysql_config gave the answers needed to compile stuff the lib
was not installed. I installed the missing part and voila amarok compiled
fine.

I would recommend using the kdelibs cmake file for amarok too because it is
superior. And it would make maintenance easier. The FindMySQLAmarok file is
not installed therefore removing it and just doing find_package(MySQL) would
do the trick.

Mike