Umbrello wants to add the svn version to it's version string

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Tue Jul 12 00:21:06 CEST 2011

> You can get commit/push right for cmake git, you just have to try hard
> enough.
> > But that is just me. I am willing to do the module. If someone else is
> > willing trying to get it upstream feel free.
>
> This does not work.
> If you write it, you maintain it. In CMake and ideally also here in KDE.

Where did i say i don't want to maintain anything? I will maintain it in kde,
where i can push directly. I won't go through hoops and stuff to get that
module anyhwere else. That is all i said.

I even maintain / fix stuff in kde i have not written. Because for me that is
the beauty of kde. Less formality. More and i will lose interest.

Mike