list of source incompatible changes with extra-cmake-modules

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jul 8 21:58:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

with the switch from kdelibs as we know it to KDE Frameworks we will also
switch to using extra-cmake-modules.
This is our first chance since 2006 to break source compatibility, so we
should use this chance.

Since breaking source compatibility is not nice for the developers
nevertheless, we should make the porting/fixing as easy as possible.

So, I started on techbase a wiki page where we should list *all* source
incompatible changes from kdelibs to e-c-m:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/ECM_SourceIncompatChanges

Please help keeping this current.