Spawning multiple automoc's during build

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Mon Dec 5 21:14:07 UTC 2011

Hello,

While contemplating a kdelibs compilation, I realized that my "system
load" plasmoid shows only one core is working, despite I set
MAKEFLAGS=-j5 and I have a multi-core CPU. The konsole shows that .moc
files were created dusring this time. Later on, cpp files compilation
start using all the cores. So here is my question: are there any means
to spawn several automoc's during build ?

Thanks,

--
Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)