superbuild: weird cmake error

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Sun Dec 4 21:28:21 UTC 2011

On 12/04/2011 10:20 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Sunday 04 December 2011, Valentin Rusu wrote:
>> On 12/04/2011 12:41 PM, Valentin Rusu wrote:
>>> And this is with starting from scratch with clean trees, no additional
>>> options
>>>
>>> Yes. I did almost the same thing as you:
>>>
>>> cd Everything
>>> mkdir build
>>> cd build
>>> cmake-gui ..
>>> make
>>>
>>> I have cmake compiled from sources on my system. I reset it to 2.8.6
>>> version.
>> Now I just uninstalled the compiled cmake, then installed the one from
>> my distribution package (ArchLinux), which is version 2.8.6-1. I removed
>> the contents of the build subdir, then reconfigured it. Same output:
> Strange.
> Do you maybe have such an option file ?
> GlobalSuperBuildOptions.cmake or SuperBuildOptions.cmake ?
Yes, I do have a GlobalSuperBuildOptions.cmake having this in it:

#Set the git url, by default SuperBuild uses the anon repos in
git://anongit.kde.org/
#Make sure to end non-aliased urls with a slash.
#set(SB_GIT_URL "kde:")

message(STATUS "Setting custom options PREFIX=" $ENV{KDEDIR})

set(CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX $ENV{KDEDIR})

set(SB_CMAKE_ARGS
     -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH=$ENV{KDEDIR}
     -DKDE4_AUTH_POLICY_FILES_INSTALL_DIR:STRING=/usr/share/PolicyKit/policy
     -DLIB_SUFFIX=64
     -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=debugfull
)
message(STATUS ${SB_CMAKE_ARGS})

set(SOURCE_DIR $ENV{KDEDIR}/src)

set(PHONON_QT_MKSPECS_INSTALL_DIR $ENV{KDEDIR})
set(PHONON_QT_PLUGINS_INSTALL_DIR $ENV{KDEDIR})

--
Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)