TestCocoon support for KDE build system

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 17:41:25 UTC 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 6:18 PM, Sebastien Fricker
<sebastien.fricker at testcocoon.org> wrote:
> The issue you have is related to CMake.
> With older version it works without any problem.

When you say it works, do you mean you were able to use TestCocoon
with Grantlee?

> It seams that csg++ is computed as a regular expression.
> There is a workaround which simply consists to use csgxx instead:
> 1) copy csg++ into csgxx
> 2) copy g++.cspro into gxx.cspro
> 3) edit gxx.cspro and set the TOOL variable to g++
> 4) In TestCocoonToolchain.cmake use csgxx instead of csg++
>
> Let me know if this works.
> S´ebastien

I'm afraid it did not. I tried with cmake 2.8.3 as well. I still get endless:

In file included from
/home/kde-devel/dev/src/grantlee/templates/lib/abstractlocalizer.cpp:26:
/home/kde-devel/dev/qt47/include/QtCore/QDateTime:1: error: style of
line directive is a GCC extension

Thanks,

Steve.