libqjson's cmake support

Raphael Kubo da Costa rakuco at
Tue Aug 23 19:02:12 UTC 2011

Flavio Castelli <flavio at> writes:

> On Friday, July 01, 2011 12:01:15 AM David Faure wrote:
>> The issue is:
>> * qjson.git generates a qjson-config.cmake which sets qjson_LIBRARIES
>>   (lowercase because the cmake project name is qjson)
>> * qjson.git also installs a FindQJSON.cmake (!! wrong, a lib shouldn't
>> install its own find module, but that's another topic !!), which looks for
>> QJSON_LIBRARIES (uppercase)
>> * kdeutils/ark/kerfuffle/tests/CMakeLists.txt also looks for
>> QJSON_LIBRARIES uppercase [and seems to find qjson-config directly,
>> without going through FindQJSON.cmake, if I read strace properly]
> I'm aware qjson has some issues with cmake. I sent a mail to this list some
> times ago looking for help, but unfortunately nobody had enough spare time.
> The original thread can be found here [1]. Michael Jensen started to work on a
> fix inside of this [2] fork, but he didn't have enough time to complete it.
> I would be extremely glad to receive a fix for this issue.

FWIW, I sent Flavio (via git-send-email, so no public merge requests,
sorry) a series of patches a few weeks ago which should fix most of the
problems here, I'm now waiting for feedback.

More information about the Kde-buildsystem mailing list