SuperBuild - cannot set SB_CMAKE_ARGS

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Tue Aug 16 17:00:01 UTC 2011

On 08/15/2011 11:33 PM, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> Hi Valentin,
>
> On Monday 15 August 2011, Valentin Rusu wrote:
>

> > Then I start "cmake-gui .." only to find that SB_CMAKE_ARGS is empty and
>
> > CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX stay to it's default /usr/local value.
>

> > Any hints?
>
> If you simply do a set(), the values do not go into the cache, but
> remain in the "normal" variables, which shadow the cache variables.
>
> If you run cmake-gui, you see the cache variables, i.e. still the old
> values.
>
> So if you build and get what you expect, everything is fine :-)

Oh, I already proceeded like that and got files installed in the wrong
directory after some compilation time, then manually removing them
(unfortunately, there is no uninstall tag in the generated makefile, or
is it?).

:-)

Valentin
--

Valentin Rusu (valir)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)