"Splitting" CTestConfig.cmake files when migrating to git

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 14:35:44 UTC 2011

Hey there,

As you may know, kdeutils is in the process of migrating to git. One of
the issues I'm facing right now is what to do with the CTestConfig.cmake
file that currently exists in the top-level directory.

Is there any way to keep all the tests under the "kdeutils" umbrella in
my.cdash.org or should I create a separate project there for each
application and then add a CTestConfig.cmake in each directory?