kdebase-workspace and QImageBlitz

Michael Jansen kde at michael-jansen.biz
Fri Aug 5 18:13:17 UTC 2011

On Saturday, July 30, 2011 09:15:25 PM Giorgos Tsiapaliwkas wrote:
> I don't know Michael which is the appropriate answer to your
> question,but i am willing to make it optional if you decide it.

Thats nice. But it is not really for the faint at heart.

The problem is btw. that there was absolutly no input from the list here. If
noone complains i bow to reality and mark QImageBlitz as a required depdency.
I don't like to make a big effort if noone really cares.

Mike

--
Michael Jansen
http://michael-jansen.biz