Help with cmake needed.

Michael Jansen info at michael-jansen.biz
Fri Oct 29 15:50:54 CEST 2010

On Friday 29 October 2010 15:03:44 Flavio Castelli wrote:
> Hello I'm qjson maintainer and I have a problem with cmake.
> Some times ago Michael Jansen reported qjson had some issues with cmake:
> http://goo.gl/gKw6

We had that discussion with a result i personally found very unsatisfying but
i was the only one ... :(

> He started working on his own fork of qjson on gitorious but he never
> requested me to push back his changes. I tried to contact him but he never
> answer to my messages.

Sorry. For personal reasons i am on a off time currently and only lurk
(sometimes). Attached the current state i have. It's better and could be used.
But it's not completely up to standards. This would need

1. Resolving the  FindQJSON / FindQjson problem by removing one (Source
incompatible). The one from qjson should be removed.

2. Rename the qjson-config script so it matches the Find Scripts upper
lowercase combination.

3. Making the remaining Find Script use the qjson-config script.

4. ????

Mike