Moving the ctest-scipts from trunk/KDE/kdesdk/cmake/ to trunk/quality/ ?

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Nov 9 00:20:11 CET 2010

On Sunday 07 November 2010 12:49:36 pm Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> at Akademy we decided to move the ctest scripts which drive the nightly builds
> from trunk/KDE/kdesdk/cmake/nightly-supprt/ to trunk/quality/, where they
> would be just right next to krazy/.
>
> Now krazy/ has been moved out of trunk/quality/ into git.
>
> Should I still move nightly-support/ to trunk/quality/ ?
> What happens when KDE SC will move to git ?
> Will trunk/quality/ also move ?
> Or will each maintainer have to do something ?

I think it makes sense for the ctest scripts to live in the "quality" area.

Eventually, the remaining quality stuff will be cleaned out of old stuff and moved to git.kde.org.
ctest scripts can/should follow along. I have no idea when "eventually" is planned to happen.

Don't use the Krazy tool move as an indication of anything:  I moved Krazy to
a git repo outside of KDE due to some goals I have for that software.