Automatic recording of required packages...

Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 01:53:23 CET 2010

2010/11/1 Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org>:
> To the missing required dependencies:
> maybe we should add a file README.dependencies or README.requirements or
> README.compiling at the top level of each module and list the requirements
> there. Or improve the "INSTALL" file a bit.

IMO that would create another bunch of
soon-to-be-outdated-files-noone-is-going-to-maintain.
Wouldn't simple list of all packages called by find_package with a
header like "This is the list of all dependencies, but it is possible
you're not going to need them all" be more useful and less error prone
?

P.