Proposal to change kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindGettext.cmake

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu May 20 09:43:38 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

we - the KMyMoney team - ran into a problem with the current switch to cmake
2.6.4 and the tarballs generated by the createtarball script.

The problem is, that of cmake 2.6.4 no duplicate targets are allowed w/o
turning off policy CMP0002. Turning off the policy could serve a work-around
on a per project basis, but a cleaner solution would be to fix
FindGettext.cmake.

The proposed solution is to add an underscore and the language code for the
generation of the 'pofiles' target, so that it becomes e.g. 'pofiles_de' for
German and 'pofiles_fr' for French.

Would that modification break anything that I am not aware of? I tested it in
our project and it does not break anything for us. Please confirm and I will
add it to SVN trunk myself.

Thanks for your feedback in advance.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

You have to wait until you have written code before starting an
open source project, otherwise you have made a standards group.
 -- Jeremy Ruston, Head of Open Source Innovation at BT