headers required to be in /usr is there a fix?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 12 18:11:11 CEST 2010

On 12.05.10 16:53:47, lux-integ wrote:
> I am trying to compile k3b  from svn.    cmake finds prgrams such as flac,
> ogg, vorbis  (none of which are in /usr)  fine   but on compilation     the
> Makefiles seem to require that these all have headers in /usr/include/xxx.
> Is/are there a fix/fixes for this/these?

Looking at the cmake files of k3b tells me that, while it does look for
FLAC&Co, it never uses the XXX_INCLUDE_DIR variable with an
include_directories() call. I suggest to file a bugreport about that with
the k3b author (not sure if it uses bugs.kde.org)

Andreas

--
Don't relax!  It's only your tension that's holding you together.