KDE/kdebase

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue May 4 19:36:20 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 04 May 2010, Michael Jansen wrote:
> from workspace/kworkspace/CMakeLists.txt
>
> [...]
>
> qt4_add_dbus_interface(
>     kworkspace_LIB_SRCS
>
> ${KDEBASE_RUNTIME_SOURCE_DIR}/activitymanager/org.kde.ActivityManager.xml
> activitymanager_interface
> )
>
> qt4_add_dbus_interface(
>     kworkspace_LIB_SRCS
>
> ${KDEBASE_RUNTIME_SOURCE_DIR}/nepomuk/services/activities/org.kde.nepomuk.A
>ctivitiesService.xml nepomukactivitiesservice_interface
> )
>
> [...]
>

> That won't work either. Install the files and get them from the installated
> location.
>

> We have KDE4_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR, where most of the CMakeLists.txt get the
> files from and DBUS_INTERFACES_INSTALL_DIR where most of them install to.

DBUS_INTERFACES_INSTALL_DIR is the directory where the current package will
install their dbus files to, i.e. it depends e.g. on CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX.

KDE4_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR is the directory where the dbus files from kdelibs
are installed.

These two can have the same contents, but don't have to.

None of them is the directory where any other package/module has installed
their dbus files to.
I guess you want a KDEBASE_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR ?