new scripts to drive nightly builds available, please try

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Mon May 3 09:52:48 CEST 2010

On Sunday 02 May 2010 14:26:56 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Sunday 02 May 2010, Volker Krause wrote:
> > My Linux build still runs on a simple shell script, my Windows/mingw
> > build
>
> Can you post that script here ?
> I'd like to have a look at it.

attached, but rather boring and relies heavily on macros in my .bashrc ;)

> > [1] It would be nice if it would be possible to pass additional arguments
> > to ctest when using e.g. make Experimental in some way. In our case we
>
> In which case do you need "make Experimental" ?
> This just builds what you currently have on your disk.

I used make Experimental just as an example, I guess we eventually want
Continuous instead in this case. But since the goal is minimal-intrusive
integration into an existing system, it'll need some adjustments (such as
printing the full logs and not doing svn up for example).

regards
Volker