CMake error while trying to compile kdebase (trunk)

Anton Kreuzkamp akreuzkamp at web.de
Fri Mar 19 19:24:42 CET 2010

2 or 3 weeks ago I tried to compile KDE-Trunk the first time.
After  many problems (e.g. I had to reinstall my whole compiler, including cmake and all devel-packages) I got it to compile till kdepimlibs.
But in kdebase I  got a problem that I could solve.
every time I try to compile it  CMake fails with the following output:

kde-devel at antonspc:~/kde/src/KDE/kdebase> cmakekde
-- Found Qt-Version 4.6.3 (using /usr/bin/qmake)
-- Found X11: /usr/lib64/libX11.so
-- Found KDE 4.5 include dir: /home/kde-devel/kde/include
-- Found KDE 4.5 library dir: /home/kde-devel/kde/lib
-- Found the KDE4 kconfig_compiler preprocessor: /home/kde-devel/kde/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found automoc4: /home/kde-devel/kde/bin/automoc4
-- Strigi API needs 'signed char'
KDE4_DBUS_INTERFACES_DIR = /home/kde-devel/kde/share/dbus-1/interfaces
-- Could NOT find LIBLZMA  (missing:  LIBLZMA_INCLUDE_DIR LIBLZMA_LIBRARY LIBLZMA_HAS_AUTO_DECODER LIBLZMA_HAS_EASY_ENCODER LIBLZMA_HAS_LZMA_PRESET)
-- Found OPENEXR: /usr/lib64/libImath.so;/usr/lib64/libIlmImf.so;/usr/lib64/libIex.so;/usr/lib64/libHalf.so;/usr/lib64/libIlmThread.so
-- WARNING: you are using the obsolete 'PKGCONFIG' macro use FindPkgConfig
-- PKGCONFIG() indicates that exiv2 is not installed (install the package which contains exiv2.pc if you want to support this feature)
-- Cannot find Exiv2 library!
-- Found ALSA: /usr/lib64/libasound.so
CMake Error at /home/kde-devel/kde/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindAlsa.cmake:41 (string):
  string sub-command REGEX, mode REPLACE needs at least 6 arguments total to
  command.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  runtime/phonon/CMakeLists.txt:35 (alsa_version_string)

-- Strigi API needs 'signed char'
-- optional cmake package FindKWebKitPart.cmake (for kwebkitpart) was not found.
-- WARNING: you are using the obsolete 'PKGCONFIG' macro use FindPkgConfig
-- Strigi API needs 'signed char'
-- WARNING: you are using the obsolete 'PKGCONFIG' macro use FindPkgConfig
-- Could NOT find Googlegadgets  (missing:  GOOGLEGADGETS_LIBRARIES GOOGLEGADGETS_INCLUDE_DIRS)
-- checking for modules 'qzion>=0.4.0;qedje>=0.4.0'
--   package 'qzion>=0.4.0' not found
--   package 'qedje>=0.4.0' not found
-- Could not find QZion and/or QEdje. Please download them here (http://code.openbossa.org/projects/qedje/pages/Home).
-- Could NOT find QEdje  (missing:  QEDJE_LIBRARIES QEDJE_INCLUDE_DIRS)
-- Found Python executable: /usr/bin/python2.6
-- Found Python version: 2.6.2
-- Found Python library: /usr/lib64/libpython2.6.so
-- Found SIP version: 4.10
-- Found PyQt4 version: 4.7
-- Found PyKDE4 version 4.4.1 /usr/share/sip/PyKDE4
-- Enabling PCI module based on pciutils library
-- Will build networkmanager-0.7
-- Found XMMS: the nowplaying dataengine will support XMMS 1.x
-- Found GObject libraries: /usr/lib64/libgobject-2.0.so;/usr/lib64/libgmodule-2.0.so;/usr/lib64/libgthread-2.0.so;/usr/lib64/libglib-2.0.so
-- Found GObject includes : /usr/include/glib-2.0/gobject
/home/kde-devel/kde/share/dbus-1/interfaces

-- The following external packages were located on your system.
-- This installation will have the extra features provided by these packages.
   * Soprano - Semantic Desktop Storing
   * Shared desktop ontologies - Desktop ontologies
   * Nepomuk - Nepomuk Libraries
   * Soprano Virtuoso Backend - Virtuoso storage backend for Soprano
   * Soprano Raptor Parser - RDF parser plugin for Soprano
   * Soprano Redland Backend - Redland storage backend for Soprano
   * OpenSLP - SLP (Service Location Protocol) implementation
   * libattica - A library to access Open Collaboration Service providers
   * Samba - the SMB client library, a version with smbc_set_context() and smbc_option_set()
   * BZip2 - A high-quality data compressor
   * OpenEXR - API for accessing OpenEXR formatted images
   * Phonon - Phonon library
   * Xine - Xine libraries
   * Soprano - Semantic Desktop Storing
   * Shared desktop ontologies - Desktop ontologies
   * Nepomuk - Nepomuk
   * glib2 - Low-level core library for data structure handling, portability wrappers, etc.
   * XKB - X keyboard extension
   * glib2 - Low-level core library for data structure handling, portability wrappers, etc.
   * Python - KDE Python support
   * Soprano - Semantic Desktop Storing
   * Shared desktop ontologies - Desktop ontologies
   * Nepomuk - Nepomuk Libraries
   * Polkit-Qt - Qt Wrapper around PolicyKit
   * Compositing support - X11 Compositing support
   * lm-sensors - Sensors support for ksysguard
   * OpenGL - API for developing portable, interactive 2D and 3D graphics applications
   * PCIUTILS - PciUtils is a library for direct access to PCI slots
   * RAW1394 - library for direct access to IEEE 1394 bus
   * BlueZ - BlueZ is the Linux Bluetooth protocol stack
   * NetworkManager - A daemon for user controlled networking
   * libgps - GPS support for geolocation
   * XMMS - X MultiMedia System development libraries
   * kdepimlibs - KDE PIM libraries
   * Soprano - Semantic Desktop Storing
   * libxklavier - A XKB foundation library for keyboard handling software
   * xkbfile - X11 KXB library for keyboard handling software
   * libusb - User level access to USB devices
   * ck-connector - The ConsoleKit connector library

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
   * libssh (0.4.0 or higher)  <http://www.libssh.org/>
     the SSH library with SFTP support
     Needed to build the SFTP kioslave
   * LZMA/XZ  <http://tukaani.org/xz/>
     A very high compression ratio data compressor
     Provides the ability to read and write xz compressed data files.
   * Exiv2  <http://www.exiv2.org>
     A library to access image metadata
     Provides support for automatic rotation of JPEGs in the thumbnail kioslave
   * ALSA (1.0.14a or higher)  <http://www.alsa-project.org/>
     The Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA) library
     A current ALSA library is needed for dmix and virtual device listing
   * GoogleGadgets (0.11.0 or higher)  <http://code.google.com/p/google-gadgets-for-linux/>
     Google Gadgets library
     Needed to build plasma scriptengine for google gadgets
   * QEdje  <http://code.openbossa.org/projects/qedje/pages/Home>
     QEdje library
     Needed to build plasma scriptengine for edje files
   * FreeType  <http://www.freetype.org>
     A font rendering engine
     Needed to build kfontinst, a simple font installer.

make: *** Keine Targets angegeben und keine »make«-Steuerdatei gefunden.  Schluss.

First I thought it was a bug in kde, but since I updated it many times since  them (kdelibs and the rest, too) but the error still occurres.
My cmake version is 2.6.4-3.3-x86_64
general information to my system:
 Linux antonspc 2.6.31.12-0.1-desktop #1 SMP PREEMPT 2010-01-27 08:20:11 +0100 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
DE: KDE 4.4.1
I followed this tutorial on techbase:
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4_(de)
(I didn't compile DBus, cmake or Qt)

thanks for help, if there are any missing information please just ask