kdesupport/strigi/libstreamanalyzer/lib

Andreas Hartmetz ahartmetz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:53:37 CET 2010

On Wednesday 17 March 2010 21:24:19 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 March 2010, Andreas Hartmetz wrote:
> > SVN commit 1104224 by ahartmetz:
> >
> > Link with gold. Linking against "dl" is, I think, a hack that can't stay.
> > I couldn't find any way to find libdl using CMake -
>
> What did you try ?
> Something like check_symbol_exists() ?
>
> Alex

I was looking for a proper module like this one:
https://id.eesti.ee/trac/browser/cmake/modules/FindLibDL.cmake

I'm 80% sure that either such a module used to come with CMake or that
equivalent functionality was in some other widely used module - Pino Toscano
suggested FindThreads or something on IRC.