Fwd: Re: KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Mar 5 18:59:42 CET 2010

On Friday 05 March 2010, Jonathan Marten wrote:
> Following on from fixing sparse source trees, another suggestion... would
> adding this warning be a good idea?  I'm not sure myself, certainly in
> KDE's SVN source having no CMakeLists.txt is more likely to be deliberate.

I don't think having a
add_subdirectory(foo)
and then not having a CMakeLists.txt in foo/ is deliberate anywhere.

I think places where this occurs it should be fixed (by not calling
add_subdirectory() on that dir, since this just makes you think something is
going on in the subdir while there isn't).