help with XScreenSaverQueryInfo, XF86MiscSetGrabKeysState , XiGetDevicePresenceNotifyEvent, XkbLockModifiers

lI lux-integ at btconnect.com
Wed Jun 30 12:02:15 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 29 June 2010 18:22:52 lI wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> (please overlook previous post,  this is the correct version)
>
> Running cmake (version-2.8.1) on  the source-code of
>  kdebase-workspace-4.4.4 yields an output  contaninng the following.
> ----------------
>
> -- Looking for XScreenSaverQueryInfo in Xss
> -- Looking for XScreenSaverQueryInfo in Xss - not found
>
> -- Looking for XF86MiscSetGrabKeysState in Xxf86misc
> -- Looking for XF86MiscSetGrabKeysState in Xxf86misc  -not found
>

> -- Looking for _XiGetDevicePresenceNotifyEvent
> -- Looking for _XiGetDevicePresenceNotifyEvent - not found
>

> -- Looking for XkbLockModifiers in X11
> -- Looking for XkbLockModifiers in X11 - not found
>

> -------------
>
> I would be grateful if someone could let me know  what library and header
>  files are required for
> --XScreenSaverQueryInfo,
> --XF86MiscSetGrabKeysState ,
> --XiGetDevicePresenceNotifyEvent,
> --XkbLockModifiers,
> AND where in the thee filesystem must these reside and any other relevant
> information to get this program to compile.
>
> Yours sincerely
> luxInteg

I forgot to add in the post above that these errors  were in kdebase-
workspace-4.4.2 and were remedied by  using FindX11.cmake  supplied with
cmake-(which   has all the   libraryPaths and includePaths TRANSPARENTLY laid
out.)  I reported  this in a post to this  list  long ago.   Now   the errors
are back even   with    insertion of  'find_package(X11  REQUIRED)' in
CMakeLists.txt in the program's base directory.  Could someone explain why so
?