Build failure: makekdewidgets not found (trunk, Qt 4.7)

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Jun 20 15:33:15 CEST 2010

Em Domingo 20. Junho 2010, às 15.19.28, Thiago Macieira escreveu:
> In particular, comparing to other similar lines, it looks like this
> executable  should be listed in KDELibs4ToolsTargets.cmake, but it isn't.
> I've attached it. As usual, I have no idea where this file comes from or
> how it gets generated.

Apparently it comes from the toplevel CMakeLists.txt in kdelibs. The bottom
lines in that file apparently install this file:

install(CODE "set(EXPORT_FILES KDELibs4LibraryTargets.cmake
KDELibs4ToolsTargets.cmake)"
        CODE "set(EXPORT_INSTALL_DIR \"${DATA_INSTALL_DIR}/cmake/modules\")"
        SCRIPT
"${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/cmake/modules/check_installed_exports_file.cmake" )
install( EXPORT kdelibsLibraryTargets DESTINATION
${DATA_INSTALL_DIR}/cmake/modules NAMESPACE ${KDE4_TARGET_PREFIX} FILE
KDELibs4LibraryTargets.cmake )
install( EXPORT kdelibsToolsTargets   DESTINATION
${DATA_INSTALL_DIR}/cmake/modules NAMESPACE ${KDE4_TARGET_PREFIX} FILE
KDELibs4ToolsTargets.cmake )

There's no mention of it anywhere else.

Searching for kdelibsToolsTargets reveals four lines in the rest of kdelibs,
one for each of the four tools: kauth-policy-gen, kconfig_compiler,
makekdewidgets and meinproc4.

However, the file, like I attached, contains only three of the four tools.

This looks like a cmake bug to me now.
      PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
      E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358