akonadi - Boost_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_LIBRARY

Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 10:45:51 CEST 2010

Hi,
I just switched the dashboard build from cmake 2.6.4 to 2.8.1 and the
kdesupport is failing, complaining that Boost_PROGRAM_OPTIONS_LIBRARY
cannot be found.
I found an old note in the akonadi changelog that its own FindBoost
has to be used, but I cannot find it anywhere in kdesupport. (kdelibs
does come with its FindBoost.cmake)

In our internal BS, that is different from the dashboard one, akonadi
1.3.80 builds just fine with cmake 2.8.1, so either something changed
between 1.3.80 and 1.3.85 or there's something subtle in our
configuration.

any hints welcome

P.