build issues in akonadi

Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:37:10 CEST 2010

Hi,
since May 15 kdepimlibs is failing with
[ 68%] Building CXX object
akonadi/contact/CMakeFiles/akonadi-contact.dir/akonadi-contact_automoc.o

"/.../builddir-SunOS-CMake-2.6.4-sunstudio-12.1-cmake-2.6.4/akonadi/contact/../../../srcdir/akonadi/contact/contactstreemodel.h",
line 166: Error: Redefining Akonadi::EntityTreeModel::UserRole after
use in Akonadi::ContactsTreeModel.

1 Error(s) detected.

This is using the Sun Studio compiler on opensolaris, it is usually
more picky than gcc.

asking at the irc I was pointed at this revision
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdepimlibs/akonadi/contact/contactstreemodel.h?r1=1113719&r2=1127039
but I don't have the knowledge to figure out what's wrong and what the
intention was.

this prevents me from building most of kde, so any hints are welcome

P.