CMAKE_LINKER

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jul 30 17:53:35 CEST 2010

On 30.07.10 16:42:12, Michael Jansen wrote:
> Hi
>
> I can't get that var to work. whatever i put into it it's not used. Any idea why? I can confirm it's
> set in CMakeCache.txt but the link.txt and relink.txt files ignore it.

According to Bug 8065 in the cmake bugtracker its an internal variable (its
also not documented) and apparently cmake doesn't use the linker setup
there (at least for C++ apps), but instead uses the C++ compiler. If you
want to know why I guess your best bet is to get the cmake sources and look
it up, right after asking on the CMake list.

Andreas

--
Don't you wish you had more energy... or less ambition?