Conditional installing of proxymodeltestsuite

Stephen Kelly steveire at
Wed Jul 28 14:55:22 CEST 2010

The result of a thread on k-c-d is that I want to make it possible to
install headers for a test library if done deliberately:

I'm no cmake guru yet, so I wanted to post the patch I made for review.

The idea is to be able to checkout kdelibs/kdeui/tests/proxymodeltestsuite
standalone and make install will install the library and its headers,
otherwise (if not in kdelibs/kdeui/tests/proxymodeltestsuite) the library
and its headers are not installed. It should also be Qt only as the test
suite does not depend on KDE.

It WorksForMe(TM) already, so for review I just want to make sure I haven't
put anything in there which would break 'normal' kdelibs builds.

All the best,