IceConectionNumberIn, XF86MiscSetGrabKeysState, XScreenSaverQueryInfo help needed to fix absence -kde-4.4.5

lI lux-integ at btconnect.com
Sat Jul 3 19:20:58 CEST 2010

Greetings,

I am attempting to compile kdebase-workspace-4.4.5 on a computer with the
following features:-
--CPU-AMD64 (multicores)
--operating-system: cblfs linux2.6.34 non-multilib 64-bit libs only  (i.e.
~/lib only no ~/lib32 and ~/lib64 directories)
--Xorg-7.5  not in /usr

Running cmake  identifies all external 'packages',   generates makefiles  and
the subsuquent 'make'  goes to completion.  However cmake   also gave the
following  'missed/not-found' programs  that I want  compiled in:-

--------------------- cmake output
 -- Looking for XScreenSaverQueryInfo in Xss
 -- Looking for XScreenSaverQueryInfo in Xss - not found

 -- Looking for XF86MiscSetGrabKeysState in Xxf86misc
 -- Looking for XF86MiscSetGrabKeysState in Xxf86misc  -not found

--  looking for IceConectionNumberIn ICE
--  looking for IceConectionNumberIn ICE -not found

clearly some X-libraries are being found.

I have looked in   the various subdirectories and looked at the CMake error
logs   to see If I could fix these manually  but the logs did give   the paths
to the files that generated  the errors.  To find the error sources manually
its like trying to find a needle in a haystack.  . I would thus be grateful for
some help to locate  the source of these errors  and where I could set the
appropriate paths so that these libraries are located..

yours sincerely
luxInteg