kdebase and qt3support

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Feb 1 17:55:33 CET 2010

On Saturday 30 January 2010, Marcos Dione wrote:
>     I was building kde from trunk and discovered that even when kdebase
> still uses Qt3 classes in several places, it doesn't test for them. I
> wasn't sure how to proceed with his kind of problems so I just send it
> here.

Yes, there's a bug report open about that (about kdebase in particular):
201617.

I ported some stuff; someone sent me a patch for kpasswdserver
but it broke it so I rejected it, waiting for an improved patch since.

And there's more.
Like kmenuedit, which is not maintained AFAIK...

Anyway, not on topic for kde-buildsystem.