examples for finding library

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 09:14:58 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 22:07, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tuesday 21 December 2010, Niko Sams wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> we are in the process of (eventually) splitting kdeedu for git conversion.
>> If libkdeedu get's an own repository some cmake code is needed to
>> make is possible to find libkdeedu.
>
> Nice that you come here asking for advice, really :-)
hehe, where else?

>> We could also need volunteers helping with this issue.
>
> Right place here :-)
> But more for volunteers for reviewing what you come up with :-)
Please have a look at what I have written so far:
ssh://git@dewey.kde.org/home/git/nsams/test-complete/KDE/kdeedu/libkdeedu
ssh://git@dewey.kde.org/home/git/nsams/test-complete/KDE/kdeedu/kanagram
latest commit in both.
You can login using public key auth of your identidy.kde.org key.
(sorry, pushing to git.kde.org scratch is not possible because of
those annoying auditing script :/)

One question: Do i need kanagram/cmake/FindLibKdeEdu.cmake?

thanks,
Niko