overriding CMAKE_MODULE_PATH

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Aug 16 22:30:58 CEST 2010

On Monday 16 August 2010, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
> Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Once I figured that out I tried to make sure that kdelibs and I think
> > kdepimlibs stay the only modules which do that.
>
> Some apps that install files to $prefix/share/apps/cmake/modules:

They are outside trunk/KDE/, I can't care about them:
> libktorrent-1.0.2
> qjson-0.7.1
It would be nice if you could send the authors an email explaining that that's
wrong.

Those two are ok:
> kdepimlibs-4.5.0
> kdelibs-4.5.0

While you're at it, which files are installed and from which CMakeLists.txt ?
It seems I noticed these two too late and tried to "limit" the damage:
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=966044
> kdebase-workspace-4.5.0
> kdebase-runtime-4.5.0

Hmm, yes, also not good. But I'm not sure whether not installing it anymore
would be a good idea. And they also don't promise compatiblity between
versions AFAIK.
> kdegraphics-4.5.0

Basically this is also already too far away (i.e. outside trunk/KDE/):
> koffice-2.2.0

(these excuses don't mean that I like that they install these files...)

Thanks