dbusmenuqt

Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma tropikhajma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 22:35:20 CEST 2010

Hi,
since yesterday, the nightly builds of kdebase-workspace fail due to a
newly introduced hard require on dbusmenuqt.
Where do I get this ?
I supposed KDE should be buildable with publicly available software
but the only pointer is a git link to <git clone
git://gitorious.org/dbusmenu/dbusmenu-qt.git>

I prefer to concentrate on KDE, I feel no need to solve issues in any
3rd party software under development - is there a known good revision
for KDE4 use?

Whom do I have bribe to include it in kdesupport? :-)

TIA

hajma