new scripts to drive nightly builds available, please try

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Apr 20 23:31:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

in KDE svn in kdesdk/cmake/nightly-support/ there are now in the subdirs KDE/
and kdesupport/ new ctest scripts available for running nightly builds.

Compared to the previous way with the ctest-scripts part of each module,
running the nightly builds should be easier this was.
It's not necessary anymore to have the module in question checked out, just
check out kdesdk/nightly-support/ and everything should be there.
Also, they are all using anonsvn now.

I started writing up some documentation how to use the dashboards and how to
run them:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake/DashboardBuilds

If something is unclear, or doesn't work, etc., please let me know.

Have fun :-)