kdewebkit u+p

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Sun Apr 18 20:47:59 CEST 2010

Dear All,

I am trying to compile kde-4.4.2 on a modern 64-bit-only Linux machine.  I
have  reached kdenetwork.  cmake spews this at its tail:-

-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.

   * KWebKitPart
<https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/base/kwebkitpart>
     KWebKitPart libraries and header files
     KWebKitPart is necessary to compile KGet support for KWebKitPart.

I  have webkit installed  (
http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-support/2010-April/067041.html  )
but this does not seem to have been recognised.  And the link
(https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/base/kwebkitpart ) provided
needs a username and password.  Could someone explain if anonymous acess is
available or what the required username and password are please?

sincerely

lux-integ.