PHONON_INCLUDE_DIR in FindPhonon.cmake ignores $KDEDIR

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Fri Apr 9 21:36:02 CEST 2010

Hi,

TechBase [TB] teaches to install Phonon to $KDEDIR (!=$QTDIR). So I have done.
But I cannot get kdelibs to compile then, it only finds the system one, which
is an older one.

[TB] http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4/Prerequisites#Phonon

FindPhonon.cmake uses

find_path(PHONON_INCLUDE_DIR NAMES phonon/phonon_export.h
  HINTS
  ${KDE4_INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}
  ${QT_INCLUDE_DIR}
  ${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}
  ${QT_LIBRARY_DIR})

But both KDE4_INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR and INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR are empty at this
moment,

message(STATUS "${INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}###${KDE4_INCLUDE_INSTALL_DIR}")

gives only ###. What is wrong here? Why are both vars empty?

Cheers
Friedrich
--
KDE Okteta - a simple hex editor - http://utils.kde.org/projects/okteta