[CMake] CMake 2.8.0 RC 1 ready for testing!

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Sep 28 10:37:23 CEST 2009

On 25.09.09 16:07:21, Bill Hoffman wrote:
> I am happy to announce that CMake 2.8.0 has entered the beta stage! You
> can find the source and binaries here: http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.8/.
>
> I am sure I am leaving something out, but here is the list of changes
> that I came up with.  (If you notice something missing please let me
> know and I will add it to the official release when 2.8.0 is finalized.)
> Changes in CMake 2.8.0 RC 1

Here's another error (building kdevplatform):

[ 57%] Built target kdevplatformvcs
vcs/dvcs/tests/CMakeFiles/dvcsTest.dir/build.make:47:
vcs/dvcs/tests/CMakeFiles/dvcsTest.dir/progress.make: No such file or
directory
make[2]: *** No rule to make target
`vcs/dvcs/tests/CMakeFiles/dvcsTest.dir/progress.make'.  Stop.
make[1]: *** [vcs/dvcs/tests/CMakeFiles/dvcsTest.dir/all] Error 2

I've tried building this:

svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kdevplatform

using a fresh builddir, no local changes and the relevant CMakeLists.txt
file looks rather innocent:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdevplatform/vcs/dvcs/tests/CMakeLists.txt?revision=1017519&view=markup

Andreas

--
Don't hate yourself in the morning -- sleep till noon.