KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:44:14 CEST 2009

In data domenica 06 settembre 2009 15:34:00, Alexander Neundorf ha scritto:
: > On Sunday 06 September 2009, Dario Freddi wrote:
> > About the dbus macro, I finally found out where I copied it from:
> > kdebase/workspace/cmake/modules/PkgConfigGetVar.cmake. It has a
> > dbus_add_activation_service macro inside it.
> >
> > Yes, weird. Also FindDBus (the workspace one) has no dbus related macros
> > inside it. Alexander, I depend on you to decide on where to move the
> > macro, since I don't have a friggin clue. Just tell me exactly what to do
> > and I will do it :)
>
> It is missing documentation, who should use it, when and how ?

This macro is useful whenever you want to install a service file that will
tell the bus that once $service is requested, if the service is not yet
registered on the bus, it should start $application (that should register that
service name). At the moment it is used only in KDE4Macros, macro
kde4_auth_install_helper_files. At the moment nothing else in KDE requires
such a thing, and I do not know if anything apart from KAuth will ever need
it.

> If it stays in FindPolKitQt.cmake, give it the prefix "POLKITQT_".

Ok, please tell me if I should keep it there given what I've written before

> And since it installs something, an "INSTALL" in the name would be good ;-)

Ok, I just copied the macro name :D  dbus_install_activation_system_service?

--

Dario Freddi
KDE Developer
GPG Key Signature: 511A9A3B