KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Sep 3 20:31:56 CEST 2009

On 03.09.09 20:08:17, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Thursday 03 September 2009, Dario Freddi wrote:
> > Also (sorry for flooding) just read about the cmake files needed to be sent
> > to kde-buildsystem for review. So please, your target is
> > cmake/modules/MacroKAuth.cmake.
> >
> > By the way, what about making these policies more widespread? If it was not
> > for Alexander, I would have never known that, and except from him, nobody
> > ever pointed me to this. Probably making more developers aware of that
> > would be a good move
>
> Yes.
> It was discussed on kde-core-devel March this year.
> Guess I'll post a reminder again to k-c-d and kde-devel ?
> Other suggestions ?

Unless this is already the case put it on techbase.kde.org, link it from
various kdelibs-policies-related pages. Thats all you can do I think, if
people don't look at these pages they won't look anywhere else.

Oh yeah, a blog on planetkde.org might also be useful...

Andreas

--
You are scrupulously honest, frank, and straightforward.  Therefore you
have few friends.