KDE/kdebase/runtime

Sune Vuorela debian at pusling.com
Sun Oct 4 20:20:59 CEST 2009

On Sunday 04 October 2009 16:44:02 Michael Jansen wrote:
> That depends on the definition of "can compile without kdebase-runtime
> installed".
>
> It needs the ontologies provided by kdebase/runtime/nepomuk/ontologies .

Then these files are provided in the wrong module. Please move them to the
right module.

kdebase/runtime is only for runtime dependencies for applications.

/Sune
--
How may I telnet on the back-end from Photoshop?

First of all you should never save the case, so that therefore from the tools
inside Word you neither must send to a mousepad on a OpenGL menu of the MIDI
attachment, nor should debug a prompt over a application to digit from the
level-4 SIMM.