FindSharedDesktopOntologies.cmake and SharedDesktopOntologiesConfig.cmake: need help

trueg at k3b.org trueg at k3b.org
Sat Nov 28 17:39:13 CET 2009

In order to support versions I added a cmake config and version file to
shared-desktop-ontologies (attached the files installed in
<prefix>/share/cmake/SharedDesktopOntologies)
Then I patched the FindSharedDesktopOntologies.cmake by adding the following
line:

find_package(SharedDesktopOntologies ${SharedDesktopOntologies_FIND_VERSION}
QUIET NO_MODULE)

How nothing seems to be set properly anymore and I cannot find the problem. Any
hints?

Cheers,
Sebastian