Fwd: Undocumented variable ${X11_X11_LIB} in FindX11.cmake

Fathi Boudra fabo at kde.org
Sat Nov 14 21:55:02 CET 2009

forward to the right mailing list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Hi,

I asked already in IRC if it's safe to use this variable: ${X11_X11_LIB} from
FindX11.cmake[1]; someone answered yes, which sounds logical.

So, could somebody with more kdelibs/cmake knowledge than me please confirm
that it's safe to use ${X11_X11_LIB} (I think so) and also review the
currently documented variables and add the undocumented ones? (I'm afraid that
there are various variables which sould be documented)

Thanks for your time.

[1]http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindX11.cmake?revision=847811&view=markup