KDE/kdepimlibs

Christophe Giboudeaux cgiboudeaux at gmail.com
Wed May 13 12:27:32 CEST 2009

On Monday 11 May 2009 22:21:27 Christophe Giboudeaux wrote:
> SVN commit 966746 by cgiboudeaux:
>
> As mentioned by Alex when KDEPIMLIBS_INCLUDE_DIRS was created, installing
> the kdepimlibs CamelCase headers in the same dir as the kdelibs ones is not
> a good idea. (different package -> different dir).
>
> They will now be installed in include/KDEPIMLIBS.
>

> CCMAIL: kde-pim at kde.org
> CCMAIL: kde-buildsystem at kde.org
>

>  M  +1 -1      KdepimLibsConfig.cmake.in
>  M  +1 -1      includes/CMakeLists.txt

SVN commit 967363 by cgiboudeaux:

OK, I give up.

Despite what could be read recently on the buildsystem ML, KdepimLibs is not
'special'.
For the sake of the 'Coherency with other modules' we will happily be pouring
the kdepimlibs CamelCase headers in the KDE/ blob until KDE5.

The initial idea was to avoid contributing to the general mess in this
directory and making identification much easier
('what does the header X belong to?' -> 'module Y'). Sadly, that won't happen.