cmake linking to old libraries. Bug or feature? (was: Re: KDE/kdebase/workspace/plasma/dataengines)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 8 16:59:08 CEST 2009

On 08.05.09 16:12:07, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> In time, I still have both lib/cmake/KdepimLibs-4.2.0 and
> lib/cmake/KdepimLibs-4.2.85 in my installation. Why are these files version-
> numbered anyways?

To make it possible to install those version side by side I guess, IIRC I
asked Alex some time ago about some clarifications on certain parts
(including I think for a reasoning on the version number) of

http://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake_KDE_4_2

But he didn't yet get around to that apparently :(

Andreas

--
Give thought to your reputation.  Consider changing name and moving to
a new town.