automoc4 issues ?

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at kde.org
Tue Mar 10 12:20:51 CET 2009

On Segunda-feira 09 Março 2009, David Faure wrote:
> On Monday 09 March 2009, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> >
> > From your blog I assume you found the problem.
> > What was wrong ?

First, was the guy who are trying to compile the thing :-)
But yes, thanks to DFaure explanations was all solved

> He had foo.h: Q_OBJECT
> and foo.cpp: Q_OBJECT
> and foo.cpp was including foo.moc, but not moc_foo.moc.
> So the moc file for the qobject in foo.cpp wasn't getting created.
> I used kdelibs/kdeui/fonts/kfontcombobox.cpp as example to find out
> he needed moc_foo.moc as well.
>
> Sounds like a bug in automoc, actually, if it's not handling this case...

Would not be just a matter of process headers too ? Similar the way that
qt4_wrap_cpp do, buy instead of explicitly put the headers on CMakeLists, just
process the actual includes from cpp files.
Just a guess

--
Helio Chissini de Castro
KDE Developer