Eliminating confusion after pkgconfig fails to find packages

David Jarvie djarvie at kde.org
Tue Mar 10 00:34:54 CET 2009

On Monday 09 Mar 2009 23:23:31 David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 10 March 2009, David Jarvie wrote:
> > --   package 'qimageblitz' not found
>
> Can't this part be left out, too, if it's not the definitive answer about
> whether qimageblitz was found or not?

Assuming that a message indicating that the package has been found, this would
need a modified version of pkg_check_modules() to be used, in addition to my
proposed function. If no success message is thought to be needed, a modified
version of pkg_check_modules() would suffice.

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author and maintainer.