Suggestions on Mac OS X, Qt4, and building universal

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:19:26 CEST 2009

I'm taking another run at building KDE/Mac native installer packages,
and this time I'm using the official Qt4 install packages, which put
QtUiTools in /usr/include and /usr/lib.

The problem I'm running into is that since I'm building universal
binaries, with a 10.4 SDK, the /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk
directory's /usr/include and /usr/lib don't contain those files, so
I'm getting this error:

In file included from
/Users/ranger/rcs/kde/kde-trunk/kdelibs/kjsembed/kjsembed/kjsembed.cpp:30:
/Users/ranger/rcs/kde/kde-trunk/kdelibs/kjsembed/kjsembed/quiloader_binding.h:27:31:
error: QtUiTools/QUiLoader: No such file or directory

What do you think is the sanest way to work around this?  I can
symlink the files into my KDE root (/opt/kde4), or maybe have one of
the KDE internal macros link them in the build dir, maybe?

--
Benjamin Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick
Fink, KDE, and Mac OS X development

Blog: http://www.raccoonfink.com/