KDE/kdepimlibs/cmake/modules

Hasso Tepper hasso at kde.org
Fri Jan 30 20:05:59 CET 2009

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> No idea, I think thats a question for the cmake list and you might want
> to check wether there are any patches that you're applying to cmake
> which might break this. Really sounds like your cmake is somehow
> broken...

There is no patches and most of stuff is found fine. I'm talking about
cmake files like kdebase/runtime/cmake/modules/FindCLucene.cmake for
example. There have been more such files in the past :).

In concrete case (ie FindLibical.cmake) it's the problem IMHO that
pkg-config isn't used. So, here is the minimal patch to make it work.
Again, if there is no objections, I will commit it in Sunday.

regards,

--
Hasso Tepper